Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sweet Escape in the City of Golden Friendship :)

Two weeks ago by impulse I found myself back in the city of golden friendship. :) Actually my destination is  in the town of Balingasag or Bali for short :) It's an hour drive from the City and the town is part of the province of Misamis Oriental. Bali is My second home. As you may know since I stepped on the soil of Balingasag, I left my heart in there :) Probably in my past life I lived there??? uhmm  'coz it really feels home.. the air, the aura, the people, it seems like they've been a part of my life since day 1 :) 

What made me come to Bali again is Leni's offer. She paid for my one way ticket to CDO. hehehe So technically I'll be spending only 500 for my fare back to Cebu. Isn't that great? hehehe
Besides I would love to take a break from work and school (talking about exhaustion eii) So this is really vacation, as in home bound, relax and do nothing :)

August 9, 2013, I say Hello to CDO again :)



*that's me and Leni on the bus bound for Balingasag :) #nofilter #nomakeup

The entire day on Friday and Saturday, believe it or not, we were lazy home buddies, done nothing, spend nothing. hahaha



*that's Neccah, Leni, me and Mommy :) goofing around before getting to bed. That's how close I am to the family, that I even share bed with them in the masters bedroom :) Reminds me of home in Leyte where we used to sleep in mama and papa's room all the time :)

On Saturday night however, we spent a lil drink at Cowboy bar. It's new in town so might as well see it for ourselves with a bottle of T-ice :)



*that's at the entrance with me posing like? uhhmm I really don't know. hahaha



*to compliment the bar's name, they have their Rodeo on the entrance



*and we are the T-ice angels <3 



*inside, they have their bar area and of course, there I was striking a pose with my cowboy hat on! #choz




*the four of us enjoying the night. hahaha technically ONLY the FOUR of us in the bar. hahaha weird eii? Saturdays supposed to be party day, oh well just shows how laid back Bali is :) But the good thing, at least we are partying and we don't have to care, after all its only US in the place. #noshame #cool










*the good thing of partying when no one's around is you have the dance floor all yours and you won't even give a damn to others.. hahaha Look at us, we're turning the boring place into a place full of life! :) yey! #party #bali #friends #bonding #t-ice

The following day - Sunday! We'll be heading back to Cebu already (sad;(!) but before leaving Bali we made sure to attend the 8 am mass and meet up with my Kumareng Dimple for Neccah's 18th bday party. That's actually one of the reason why Leni went home, to personally meet up with Dimple and talk to her with regard Neccah's bday party on Sept 16. :)

On the same day Leni's aunt from CDO invited us as well for a lunch at their place in Xavier Heights, so there, the whole Veronilla from Bali went to CDO to meet up with the other Veronillas :) Perfect timing too so won't be commuting on our way back to the city. hehehe

After the sumptuous lunch, we paid a visit at Centrio Mall in CDO, that's the newest mall in town and where my crush works. (eiiii! just the thought of him makes me smile.Roots!) Anyhow, there's this place in CDO too that cannot be found in Cebu yet. I'm talking about JCO. I'm a sweet tooth so I persistently insist on going there coz their donuts has been one of the country's talk about. In Manila people will really line up just to have a taste of their product. :) 



*their tagline is as sweet as their product :)



*who can resist that? the look itself soooo tempting! 



*that's outside the place #selfie again. hahaha



*me with my #sumiselfie pic @JCo.




*if there's such a thing called selfie, we also have a groupie :D I'm with the Veronilla blood line over there, so technically I'm the alien! hahaha



*my Mommy Bing :) I simply love her coz she loves me like her own :)







To wrap it up, I am grateful coz even though I am financially challenged I still get to enjoy Life at its best. Going to places I've never been before and most of all spending time with  people who has been dear to me.  I will be forever grateful to the family that treated me as their own, to the family who braces me for who I am and the family that wholeheartedly loved me I will always be proud that I have another family in the Veronilla's and with that I take my hats off to them. Thank you a million times! #loved #by #the #Veronilla's #CDO 


love, peace and happiness,

cHeN C.

No comments:

Post a Comment