Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Today I felt useless :(

today I was late because first I got up late again and the traffic was hell :( I made my boss upset :( ohhh myyy I'm so sad like this " ;-( " And because I am sad, I think it affected me the whole day to the point that I am making a lot of mistakes in my work. I don't even want to study... aaaannnyaaareeee myself?? I have an IBT class later this afternoon and I haven't read any single article assigned to us. Plus I've been contemplating on going to CDO or not. Decide.. decide... decide...

I am also worrying on what to do after my resignation here. How will I survive?? Lord help me please? :D I don't know what to do. :( For now, I'll just make the most of my stay here in YYKredit and hopefully by October I'll be able to get a part time job to finance my allowance. 

Haaaayyy so many thoughts on my mind now but just can't write it all because I have so many things to do. 

I hope my day will end good. #crossfingers

No comments:

Post a Comment